Good morning,

We have a research opportunity open in the Climate Lab for the spring semester. It will predominately be qualitative /social science research related to public understanding of tornadoes, but has the potential to broaden out to include quantitative/climate-related research if time permits. If you are interested we could sign you up for 1 credit hour of GEOG 494, which equates to an average of three hours per week of research.

Qualifications:

  *   Interest in gaining new research skills, predominately qualitative coding.
  *   Interest in attending lab meetings and working with graduate students.
  *   No prior research experience or climate knowledge necessary.

Benefits:

  *   Gain research experience.
  *   Build relationships with faculty and graduate students.
  *   Flexible timing–– for most tasks you can work on your own schedule.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Best,
Kelsey

Dr. Kelsey N. Ellis
Associate Professor of Geography