Knoxville AIGA is hosting an event for all local designers or design enthusiasts. Please consider yourself invited:

An AIGA Event

Join Us for Our Annual Ugly Sweater Drink + Draw a week from today!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Break out your best sweater, and get ready to doodle with your fellow designers. We'll provide everything you need for drawing, and Jig & Reel has the drinks and snacks - just bring yourself (and a friend)! We have prizes lined up for the BEST (or worst) DRESSED attendee, so come prepared!

Boyd's Jig & Reel

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 6pm-8pm
101 S Central St, Knoxville, TN 37902

See you there! RSVP on Facebook
Copyright © 2019 AIGA Knoxville, All rights reserved.
1

Our mailing address is:
AIGA Knoxville
539 W Clinch Ave