After our initial message was sent to you on Monday regarding your assessment report feedback, many of you reported some technical difficulties in accessing those feedback reports.  We have looked into and corrected the issue so those reports should be available to you now.  I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience.  If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael W. McFall II
Associate Director of Assessment
[University - HorizLeftLogo (RGB)]
Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
2540 Dunford Hall
Knoxville, TN  37996-4060
865.974.4373
oira.utk.edu<https://oira.utk.edu/>