The ALSC Education Committee is currently working on a periodic review for revisions to the Core Competencies for Librarians Serving Children in Public Libraries and we need your help! Please let us know what is working and what you believe needs to be revised via this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JFC5HQF The survey will be open through December 20th. User feedback is critical to ensuring that the competencies are serving librarians in providing high quality library services to children. We appreciate your time and your expertise. Thank you, Amanda Yother Co-Chair, ALSC Education Committee