https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/ffab4da9-b360-4a2d-83f9-345b25dd09fb.jpg

Free Webinar: NEH Preservation Assistance Grants

December 14, 2019

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET

Register at https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=0E762F1B-2EF7-E911-80FE-00155D73CF3B

Join us for an overview of National Endowment for the Humanities Preservation Assistance Grants (PAG), including eligible activities, the application process, the review process, tips on writing your application, and more. We will review the latest application guidelines released in November 2019. Margaret Walker, Program Officer in the Division of Preservation and Access at the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) will provide information and answers to your questions.

Find more about Preservation Assistance Grants at https://www.neh.gov/grants/preservation/preservation-assistance-grants-smaller-institutions

Submission deadline for PAGs is January 15, 2020

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

https://mlsvc01-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/df76fc97001/0624a439-d3fd-4311-98e6-4594378c32a2.png

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/SpacerImage.gif

http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

LYRASIS Learning

Did you know that you can access all of our classes listed above, and all our past classes, for one annual fee for your whole institution? Subscribe to LYRASIS Learning to access everything. Find more information here or contact [log in to unmask]

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/SpacerImage.gif

Email Donna Harnish to learn more.

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/SpacerImage.gif

Stay Connected

Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.