Hi Wendy:

I don’t mean to step ahead of our wonderful program co-chairs, Sharon Edwards and Julie Dalhauser, but I believe they are finishing up the process of reviewing all the submissions and will be getting in touch soon. Thank you for sending a proposal!

Dr. Cindy C. Welch

Co-Chair, TLA 2020 – Join us in Knoxville!

Clinical Associate Professor

School of Information Sciences

University of Tennessee

Phone: 865-974-7918

Email: [log in to unmask]

facebook30  instagramupdated  twitter30  linkedinlogo30top-spacer
twolinelogospacer