Greetings, colleagues!

The University of Tennessee School of Information Sciences is hosting two one-hour informational webinars about our American Library Association-accredited Master of Science in Information Sciences (MSIS) program. If you are interested in learning about earning an MSIS, please attend! If you know others (staff, student workers, friends) who might be interested, please pass this notice on to them. We suspect you don’t have a lot of free time, and promise not to waste it.

You may attend either session, both of which will be hosted on ZOOM: https://tiny.utk.edu/utk_msis

We will discuss:
  • the benefits of earning an ALA-accredited master’s degree
  • our distance education and on-campus programs
  • our program structure and requirements
  • costs, and opportunities for scholarships and assistantships
  • the application process (it’s easier than you might think!) and important deadlines.

If you are interested but aren’t available at the webinar’s scheduled time, please visit the registration page and provide your email address so we can send you a link to watch the webinar recording.

Best wishes,

Rachel Fleming-May
Rachel A. Fleming-May, M.L.I.S., Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies,
School of Information Sciences
The University of Tennessee
[log in to unmask]  ::  865-974-6509