Hello again,

Building off of Dr. Alderman's final reminder, I'd like to send out a reminder once more for the Stimson Mentoring Event with our colloquium speaker, Dr. Rebecca Torres. This will be held TOMORROW (FRIDAY) NOV. 8TH FROM 11-1PM in BGB 406.

This is an excellent opportunity to network with Dr. Torres and ask any questions you may have. There will also be FREE FOOD AND DRINKS, courtesy of the department. If you want to attend, please RSVP me ([log in to unmask]). I've only heard from 4 people, and we definitely would love to see a larger showing than that. So please let me know if you would like to attend. You don't need to stay for the whole time, but let me know if you plan to make an appearance, which we would love!

Have a great day and hope you enjoy today's Hammond Lecture.

Ethan

Ethan Bottone

Ph.D. Candidate

Graduate Teaching Assistant