Dear students,

You are invited to participate in an online survey regarding a plan to add a Bachelor of Science in Geographic Information Science & Technology (BS in GIS&T) to the Geography department at UTK. All responses will remain confidential and secure. Thank you in advance for your valuable insights. Your input will be used to ensure that the Geography department continue to serve and meet students’ needs as well as to contribute to the growth of the state of Tennessee. We appreciate your trust and look forward to serving you in the future.

We have contracted with QuestionPro, an independent research firm, to field your confidential survey responses. Please click on this link to complete the survey:

https://utk.questionpro.com/t/APt4KZflfk

Thank You,

Geography department

PS Please contact [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Yingkui Li, PhD
Professor
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Department of Geography