Dear Colleagues,

Dr Jennifer Rogalsky, one of the department’s outstanding alumni award winners, will discuss her work and professional experiences in geography this Thursday.  12:30-1:30 in the seminar room (BGB 406).

Primarily an urban geographer, Jenny holds a PhD from our department and has been the head of both the geography program and the urban studies program at SUNY Geneseo.  Her research is wide ranging. She has done research in urban redevelopment and transportation issues; she has worked at the interface of urban and women’s and environmental issues; she has considerable experience in West Africa.

The discussion will be informal and I’m sure it’ll be as wide ranging and interesting as her experience.   Please drop in for as much of the event as you can.

And oh yeah, pizza.

Yours,

Ron Foresta