I am so thrilled to hear that Cathy will be the new Executive Director!  Congratulations Cathy and best wishes for your future with TLA!

Janet Walker, South Cheatham Public Library

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 1:39 PM Sylverna V Ford (sford) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Congratulations Cathy!  Good for you and for us.  I know it’s going to be an interesting ride 😊

Dr. Sylverna Ford

Professor, University Libraries

University of Memphis

From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rita Shacklett
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 1:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [TLA-L] TLA's New Executive Director

Congratulations, Cathy!  What a great choice!!

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:02 PM Jill Rael <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Members,

It is my pleasure and honor to announce that the TLA Executive Board has selected our new Executive Director as Cathy Farley of White County Public Library!

Many of you will know Cathy as our Conference Coordinator, a position she will retain as we move forward with our plans. Cathy has been an active and engaged TLA member since 1997, and has held a wide variety of positions, including President, over her time with us. Please join me in welcoming Cathy to this new role!

Between October 1 and December 1, Cathy will be working with Annelle to move equipment and files and learn as much as possible. As of December, Annelle officially retires and Cathy takes over the position in a solo capacity. The Executive Board and I ask for your patience as we make this transition.

Thank you, Cathy, for your many years of service and desire to take on this role.

Jill Rael

TLA President

2019-2020

--