Congrats! That’s a competitive process and I’m glad we’ll be represented. Thanks, to all of you!

Dr. Cindy C. Welch

Clinical Associate Professor

School of Information Sciences

UT Experience Learning Fellow

The University of Tennessee

Phone: 865-974-7918

Email: [log in to unmask]

facebook30  instagramupdated  twitter30  linkedinlogo30top-spacer
twolinelogospacer

/Users/cwelch11/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_12180042