http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=2da037c5-87dc-4ec1-9f4a-0ac3f1d87278&a=1102090353623&c=d5a45d00-23f1-11e9-a41e-d4ae52a68661&ch=d5a79150-23f1-11e9-a41e-d4ae52a68661

https://files.constantcontact.com/7db34b99001/3b460a46-0305-4340-a821-c75610f3ff91.png

Join us October 17th for:

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif

Digital Citizenship in Today's Libraries

In today's world, information is shared through a wide variety of media channels and sources which are predominately electronic or digital devices.

Therefore, media and information literacy require a new set of digital skills that is ever evolving along with technology. Mastering these new skills prepares students, patrons, and everyone in our communities to become digital citizens.

Enroll in this course to learn the nine elements of digital citizenship and how services and programming opportunities provided by your library can help promote digital citizenship in your community.

This course consists of one two-hour session:

Thursday, October 17

10:00 am - noon

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

Regards,

Jodie Borgerding

Continuing Education Services Manager

800-843-8482, ext. 2897

https://files.constantcontact.com/7db34b99001/12cfb4bd-b645-4880-ab4a-4dea6ede1cc3.png

Amigos Library Services

See what's happening on our social sites:

https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif

Amigos Library Services | 4901 LBJ Fwy, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75244

Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with