From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Gonzalez, Sarah E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 4:59 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [UTKSIS-L] ASIS&T November Meeting - You are Invited - Featuring Ferlin McGaskey

Good afternoon,
We are excited to announce that as part of the School of Information Sciences Career Week, the November ASIS&T Meeting will feature Dr. Ferlin McGaskey.

The meeting is on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 4:00 PM via zoom at https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/5050290687.

Dr. McGaskey is the Director of Faculty Development at the Center for Teaching & Learning Innovation. He is an expert on professional development and career development for graduate students. He will be speaking about career development topics including how to create a teaching philosophy and a diversity statement for your CV. More information on Dr. McGaskey can be found here: https://teaching.utk.edu/fmcgaskey

We hope to see you there!
If you have any questions email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Sarah Gonzalez
Sponsored Programs Administrator
Master’s Candidate in Information Sciences
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Office of Sponsored Programs
Office of Research & Engagement
1534 White Avenue