Folks here at Oklahoma Forestry Services are looking forward to working with next summer's interns.  We have an engaging program designed to give your students an in-depth look at the variety of programs that state forestry agencies deliver.  Now is their chance to apply.

You will find the announcement attached, complete with application instructions.  All applicants will be notified of the final results in January.

If there is someone at your school that would be a better contact for this announcement, please forward their contact information to me and I'll be sure to get them on our list.

Craig Marquardt, Area Forester

Oklahoma Forestry Services

PO Box 297, Wilburton, OK  74578

office 918.465.2056, cell 918.527.2764