Hello Everyone,

Most of our camp workers are non-exempt. We do have one position it was going to have an impact on last time the salary cap was going to be raised.

We changed their titles from Extension Assistants to 4-H Center Educator to assure the teaching exemption applied.  Just wanted to clear up the title.

Hope this helps.

Deb Welch

University of Tennessee Extension

Human Resources and Payroll