Colleagues – Dr. Joe West has announced his retirement as of early 2020. Currently the search is underway for replacing this important position in our organization and I am chairing the search process.  It is a proven fact that word of mouth and personal networks are the best way to recruit great employees to an organization. The position announcement is attached and I would ask you to please share this with any individuals, networks or listservs where we could recruit qualified candidates.  We will be recruiting in various places, but if you have unique ideas, please send them my way. I have also attached a list of the search committee so you can feel free to send nominations or suggestions to any of us.

Thank you in advance for helping us to get the word out about this important position search.

Laura Perry Johnson, Ph.D.

Associate Dean for Extension

111 Conner Hall | UGA | Athens, GA 30602

706-542-3824 | 706-542-8815 FAX

[log in to unmask]  | extension.uga.edu