Southern Region Colleagues,

The current plan at NERAOC 2020 hosted in St Louis is to have a general NIFA update session from 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. on Monday, April 20th.   It has been requested that states send topics they would like to have NIFA address at the general session (similar to regional updates and capacity fund updates breakout sessions they have done in the past).

This email is an effort to gather input on topics from Southern Region institutions.  Those topics should be sent directly to my attention to compile and submit one list from the Southern Region.  As the list must be submitted by next Friday, November 8th, I am requesting topics be provided to my attention by Tuesday, November 5th.    Erin Daly and Susan Rice plan to take the topics submitted and put together some talking points, updates, etc.

The Deputy Director, Office of Grant and Financial Management position is posted currently. It is assumed this is the person that will give the update but obviously that person will be very new to the position. It is also hoped to have Dr. Angle speak on Monday with an agency update.

Look forward to seeing everyone in St. Louis in April.

--

Del Johnson, Benefits Manager

University of Arkansas System - Division of Agriculture

Cooperative Extension Service

2301 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204

501-671-2055 (office)

501-671-2251 (fax)