UTAGS members,

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Nick Grondin and I'm a PhD student in our department. I am the liaison from the graduate student organizations, GeogGrads) to UTAGS for this year.

On Monday, October 28th (next monday) we will be hosting external evaluators who look over our department and offer suggestions, etc. to our faculty on how to make the department better. They specifically want to talk to students, graduate and undergraduate, about we would like to see the department do. We need a few undergraduate students (Geography or Sustainability majors are both welcome) to come to BGB 406 to meet with the evaluators from 3-4pm. We really want to make sure the undergraduate perspective is included.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks in advance and Go Vols!

Nick Grondin
--
Nicholas Grondin, M.S.
Ph.D. Student, University of Tennessee-Knoxville