Geographers and Sustainers – Please see the note below and the attached PDF for an opportunity to meet with a representative from Google next week.

MC

From: Woodward, Mary Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 3:41 PM
To: Anderson, Misty G (Misty Anderson) <[log in to unmask]>; Parker, Lisa Ybonne Figueroa <[log in to unmask]>; Sacco, Lynn Ann <[log in to unmask]>; Camponovo, Michael <[log in to unmask]>; Folz, David H <[log in to unmask]>; Bryson, Megan Culbertson <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Poynter, Leslie Michelle (Leslie Walton) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Google Workshop for Liberal Arts students

Good afternoon,

The Center for Career Development has a unique opportunity to partner with Google for a workshop for students in A&S and communications interested in the tech industry.  Leslie Redd, Global Go-to-Market Lead in Cloud Learning for Higher Ed, Career Readiness, & Gamified Learning at Google, will be on campus on Friday, November 8th to lead this workshop. Please share this information with A&S faculty, students, and staff who might be interested. The workshop is open to all majors and degree levels. There is a flyer attached and the link to the Handshake event is: https://utk.joinhandshake.com/events/384217/share_preview.

We hope to have a good representation of our students at this workshop in order to continue to develop our relationship with Google. Thank you for sharing this.

Best,

http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif

Mary Beth Woodward
Assistant Director of Internship Development

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Career Development
201 Student Union
1015 Phillip Fulmer Way