From: Club Geography at UT <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Li, Yingkui <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 10:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CLUBGGY] Advising appointment with your advisor for the courses in Spring 2020

Dear Geography and Sustainability majors,

The Spring 2020 schedule has been available online. It is time to consider registering the courses for the coming semester. Please login http://myutk.utk.edu to check if you need to be cleared for registration. If so, you have to schedule the advising meeting with your advisor (your advisor may be from the department or the college). If not, you are welcome to stop by your advisor for any questions.

If you do need the advising meeting, please contact your advisor as soon as possible. To have a productive meeting, I’d like to suggest you to consider the following preparations:

(1) Please bring a copy of your DARS report.

(2) Please arrive at your meeting with a tentative list of courses for Spring 2020.

Thanks,

Yingkui

Yingkui Li, PhD
Professor