Hi All,

I'd like to thank all who attended the first meeting of the semester. We
are still trying to gauge interest in the club through an interest survey
that has been created. Information we are trying to collect is general
interest in club and department involvement, interest in leadership
positions, and ideas to make the club better for us all. If you could spend
a few minutes filling out the survey, it would be greatly appreciated!

Here is the link to the survey: https://forms.gle/grCxDxcorNePhtd28

Best,
Nick Karrick