[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Good afternoon, colleagues,

Event Submission for the 2020 Winter Welcome program is now open!  Similar to Welcome Week, Winter Welcome serves as the official welcome to campus for all of our New Vols starting in the Spring 2019 semester and a welcome back for all of our continuing students.  Winter Welcome will be taking place from January 8-14, 2020 and we are currently looking for programs to include on the schedule.

To submit an event for this program, you can visit orientation.utk.edu/eventsubmission.  We have modified the event submission process to integrate with the campus calendar found at calendar.utk.edu. You can find a complete list of instructions and a video demonstration at orientation.utk.edu/eventsubmission. Please follow the instructions in order to ensure that your event is included on our event calendar.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or by call our office at 865.974.4546.

Go Vols!
James

James Kelly | Coordinator
Office of New Student & Family Programs
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
412 Student Services Building | Knoxville, TN 37996
p: 865.974.4546 | f: 865.974.1373
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[New Student & Family Programs - Shortcut-2Line (RGB)]

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html