Good morning Campus Communicators,

Please review this outstanding opportunity within the Chancellor’s office. The Strategic Communications & Event Coordinator, reporting to Matthew Scoggins, Chief of Staff, is a newly created position and will partner with the Office of Communications and Marketing and the Office of Development and Alumni Affairs. The Strategic Communications & Event Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating strategic communications and events for the Chancellor and will interact frequently with the campus community and individuals and organizations outside of the university. This is an exempt position at pay grade of 40.

I have included the link and attached the position announcement for your convenience. Please reach out to me directly if you have further questions.

Thank you and GO VOLS!

Brooke M. Swart, CDR
Executive Recruiter

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
1331 Circle Park Drive, 105 Student SSB

(865) 974-5942
https://hr.utk.edu/executive-search/

“One that beareth a torch shadoweth oneself to give light to others.” – Volunteer Creed

We appreciate your feedback! If you’ve had a positive customer service experience, let [log in to unmask] know!

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://images.utk.edu/images/interface/ut-emailsignature.gif">

Big Orange. Big Ideas.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html