Good morning,

The UT Research Foundation is announcing a call for submissions to our annual maturation grant program. We are currently two weeks away from the submission deadline and would love your help sharing the opportunity with your respective audiences, or reminding them to apply.

The annual maturation program aims to assist researches in advancing new technologies on the path to market by awarding up to $15,000 in direct costs to the highest ranking proposals. The program is open to researchers, faculty, staff, and students across all University of Tennessee campuses and institutes. Proposals are due to the Campus Research Office by 5:00 p.m., October 24, 2019.

Interested applicants should use the official UTRF Technology Maturation Grant Proposal form (found at https://utrf.tennessee.edu/2020-utrf-technology-maturation-grant/ ) to provide a description of the technology, a plan of work, the expected outcome/impact, budget and an assessment of how the expected results will increase commercial opportunities. Projects must be related to an existing UT invention disclosure or a new invention disclosure must accompany the proposal. To submit a disclosure visit: https://idea.tennessee.edu/

Attached is a flyer describing the program and how to apply for the grant. Additional information can be found via: https://utrf.tennessee.edu/2020-utrf-technology-maturation-grant/

We are happy to answer any questions you might have or to provide more information. Thank you for helping us spread the word and promote the commercialization of UT technologies!

Best,

Katie Jones

Marketing Coordinator

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

UT Conference Center

600 Henley Street, Ste 211

Knoxville, TN 37996

Phone: (865) 974-1809

http://utrf.tennessee.edu

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense.  Please delete if obtained in error and email a confirmation to the sender.