Hello UT communicators—

If you haven’t already, please mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13 for Big Orange Give<http://bigorangegive.utk.edu/>—UT’s day of giving. To commemorate the university’s 225th anniversary, the goal this year is to raise $2.25 million in just 24 hours for areas all across campus!

In order for us to meet this goal, we’ll need every unit on campus to help spread the word. Gifts to any area of campus count so we encourage you to promote giving to your college, unit, or program! We also have several challenges and matches that donors can take advantage of to make their gifts go further.

Attached is a communications toolkit to help you promote Big Orange Give. We have created a Dropbox of graphics<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uwb3upvwl7fcype/AAAAgkeBN3nOUbPHFE0OKUcla?dl=0> and tools that will hopefully make promoting the campaign easier for you, including a schedule of student activities that can be shared with your student audiences.  You can find them here: tiny.utk.edu/bog19<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uwb3upvwl7fcype/AAAAgkeBN3nOUbPHFE0OKUcla?dl=0>

Tools include:

  *   Big Orange Give logos<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y14te89fh07w6ts/AABGrOS8Z2WR3DK6ldtyhGnMa?dl=0>
  *   Social media graphics<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xhj94dghv0cem9i/AAAgkizmSsULsn8dmBLKR6rJa?dl=0>
  *   Graphics for digital displays in campus buildings<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qorsvkafhtu98yr/AAD49ZhO4kh9Ovw1pBkG2BX3a?dl=0>
  *   Student Activity Schedule<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x4y6ik1koys3dxp/AAC1kDAKJCdN_ztLLK6WH_Nva?dl=0>
  *   And more! (we’ll continue to add tools as they are developed)

Feel free to use your own messaging to help share the campaign and you are always welcome to share what we are posting on our alumni social media accounts: Twitter<https://twitter.com/tennalum>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/tennalum>, Instagram<https://instagram.com/tennalum/>. Keep an eye on the alumni accounts for match and challenge announcements that day!

Please reach out if you have any questions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Together, we can raise $2.25 million for scholarships, faculty support, student experiences, facilities, and so much more!

Best,
Jessy

[/Users/jlawre21 1/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1282464371]<http://alumni.utk.edu/s/1341/alumni/interior_alumni.aspx?gid=2&pgid=7718>
Jessy Lawrence
Senior Director of Advancement Communications

Tyson Alumni Center
1609 Melrose Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-3912

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.facebook.com/tnalumni/> [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://twitter.com/tennalum>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.instagram.com/tennalum/>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=19442&trk=edu-cp-title>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://journey.utk.edu/>