Good afternoon UT communicators,

As many of you are aware, Homecoming is just around the corner! The UT Office of Alumni Affairs is hosting several events that weekend include an alumni tailgate in the new Student Union, the Little Vol Walk in the Homecoming Parade, and many other opportunities for Vols to get together across campus. Check out the full line up of events.

We hope you and your families will join us for the tailgate on Saturday, November 2. This revamped event is taking place in the Pilot Flying J Ballroom of the Student Union for the first time. Will you help us fill the room with alumni, students, faculty, staff, and their families? It is open to everyone! Our goal is an attendance of 500.

The Homecoming Grand Marshal and Miss Tennessee 2019, Brianna Mason will be in attendance and the tailgate will offer great food, beer, wine, and activities for our littlest Volunteers! You can register for the tailgate here.

I encourage you to share this with your colleagues, audiences on social media, friends, and families. Here is some sample language to make sharing easier…

It's almost Homecoming time in Tennessee! Register now for the tailgate in the new Student Union. Food, drinks, kids activities, and Miss Tennessee 2019! alumni.utk.edu/homecoming

Here is a link to the video, if you would like to share that as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d2FTPo0f64&feature=youtu.be

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jessy

[log in to unmask]" alt="/Users/jlawre21 1/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1282464371">

Jessy Lawrence

Senior Director of Advancement Communications

Tyson Alumni Center

1609 Melrose Avenue

Knoxville, TN 37996

(865) 974-3912

[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]">