Good morning everyone!

I wanted to share this professional development opportunity with you. My organization, the Association for Communications Excellence, or ACE, is offering a webinar on producing interactive publications without coding. This webinar is next week and is free to ACE members and is $25 for non-members. I think that many of you might find the subject matter presented in this webinar useful. Topics include:

·         Creating HTML and interactivity

·         InDesign without coding

·         Creating ADA-friendly content

·         Using digital publications & presentations as a tool for greater engagement and tracking

Here’s the link: https://aceweb.org/event-3589913

ACE is a professional development organization made up of ag communicators at land grant institutions across the U.S. and Canada. However, the content isn’t just limited to ag communications.  It’s a great way to connect with peers, grow professionally and network. If you’d like additional info about ACE, please feel free to reach out to me.

Have a great weekend!

Doug

Doug Edlund

Assistant Director

President, Association for Communications Excellence

Marketing and Communications

104 Morgan Hall, 2621 Morgan Circle

Knoxville, TN 37996

865-974-7141 Office / 865-255-7444 Mobile

[log in to unmask] | ag.tennessee.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="/var/folders/vk/vs8f2fdd2x51dc13t17mtlbc0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/UTIA.jpg">