Hello, Fellow Communicators,

The Anderson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation needs your help sharing an opportunity with UT’s aspiring entrepreneurs, innovators and makers. This semester we expanded the Graves Business Plan Competition, historically an annual spring competition, to include a fall opportunity! Students can apply for the fall competition through October 21.

Do you know an undergraduate or master’s student who is dreaming of starting their own business or in the early stages of a start-up business? This competition is the perfect opportunity to help students build a business plan, gain experience by pitching their concept, meet other student entrepreneurs and win capital for their business. First-, second- and third-place prizes up to $5,000 are awarded in two categories. Students can apply at https://tiny.utk.edu/GravesApply through October 21.

Please consider sharing this competition with your unit and helping aspiring student entrepreneurs turn a dream into a business. Images for social media and digital displays are available at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AKh5H2I6oqHQpAjHYp47lfNsQhMzUA_9?usp=sharing.

Learn more about the competition at https://haslam.utk.edu/news/graves-business-plan-competition-now-accepting-fall-applications.

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Thank you for helping support UT student entrepreneurs.

Kind regards,

Carrie

Carrie Baker McCamey

Director of Communications

[log in to unmask]" alt="cidEE5BA94A-C923-4921-A5EC-B8114653FA91">

Anderson Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Haslam Col
lege of Business
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
865-974-9964