Below is the information for spring 2020 priority registration. Please remember you can turn in your enrollment form when you register for classes. Take advantage of priority registration. Turning the enrollment form in early allows your stipends to start on time. I have attached an enrollment form for you.

You should be able to view your date and time for priority registration on your myutk. If you log in to myutk and your priority registration date of Oct 14th or 15th is not showing up please contact our office at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Welcome back to Fall 2019!  And get ready for Spring 2020!!!

The following information is available to you for your planning:

Advising holds can begin to be cleared: the week of September 23 (at the latest)

Spring 2020 Timetable goes live:  October 1

Spring 2020 Registration Groups

Priority                      October 14, 15