Good afternoon!

Below is information that will be important in your work as an assessment report writer.  Please read over these items and be sure to let us know if you have questions or concerns:

  1. Rubric: There were a number of edits suggested for the Rubric for Assessment Report Evaluation. A revised rubric is attached that now has like items aligned within each area, the prepopulated items (AY start/end) removed, and language added that matches language in the Planning module templates (e.g., “Actions taken” and “Use of results” are the same).

  1. Program/Major Learner Outcome Template: The template in the Planning module was not reflective of our modified process and terminology. Report writers will now select “Ready for Review” in the Progress field.

These changes are the result of feedback provided at Assessment Day 2019.  Thanks again to those who participated in this first (and what we hope to be annual) Assessment Day event.  We look forward seeing you all next time!

Take care,

signature_1398556488

Ashley M. Browning, M.A.

Compliance System Coordinator
SACSCOC Accreditation, Office of the Provost

The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

600 B Andy Holt Tower

Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-9758