One of my security guards also runs the local Safe Harbor Day Mission here in Jackson, TN. He is very knowledgeable in regards to the homelessness and their needs. He is offering to do a program for free at any library that would like to have him. (He might need gas mileage if it is in Middle TN or beyond. He didn't say that, but I think it would be nice to offer.) The program would begin the discussion with, "How does the crisis of poverty and homelessness affect our community, and what can be done to improve the situation?"

His flyer is attached with his email address. He can also be reached at phone number 731-694-0031.

--
Dinah Harris, Director
Jackson-Madison County Library