Hello, Tennessee libraries! On behalf of the Intellectual Freedom Committee, I'm pleased to announce the kickoff of the annual Banned Books Week display contest. We will accept submissions through September 28, then post the submissions for voting (on Facebook and in the listserv) on Monday, September 30. Voting will be through email, Sept 30- October 9. Winners will be announced on October 10 and, as always, the winning library will retain bragging rights for the *entire year*!
To submit, either post your photos in the comments under the post on the TLA Facebook page (be sure to include the name of the library with each photo) or email them to [log in to unmask]
Keep an eye on Facebook and/or the listserv for your chance to vote!
We look forward to seeing the wonderful displays.

Jessi Rieger

co-chair, Intellectual Freedom Committee

Young Adult Library Services Manager

Jackson-Madison County Library

433 East Lafayette . Jackson, TN 38301

Office: 731.425.8600  Fax: 731.425.8609