TLA members,
I was recently introduced to the PLAY touch table and wanted to share it with you. The company is offering a special to libraries in our state. Details are below and attached to this email. As we stand to gain some savings, I wanted to pass it along for consideration at your libraries!

Jill Rael

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tom Bannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 11:47 AM
Subject: PLAY touch table intro e-mail & photos for TNLA
To: Jill Rael <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, Jill:

Sorry for the delay. Below is the intro e-mail with the special TNLA discount offer and I have attached photos as well. If you can send it to as many members as possible that would be great.

Please review and let me know your thoughts and questions. Thanks again for all your help.

Best,

Tom

----------------------------------

Dear TLNA Member:

Hope you are well. I am reaching out to introduce our educational PLAY interactive touch table that has quickly grown across the country with many libraries and we are very interested in working with libraries in Tennessee.

The 32” PLAY table has now been a great success in 40 countries with libraries, schools, hotels, children’s hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses. PLAY is bundled with our numerous educational, multi-player games for all age groups, starting at age 3, and is perfect for libraries as it builds community and collaboration (see attached photos). It allows 2-4 children to engage the table at once, making it a very social experience. We can provide very impressive customer testimonials.

A recent testimonial from Dickinson County Library in Michigan:

“We love the PLAY touch table!  Our patrons love the table!  Our branches want a table, too! Some of our favorite features are: the table is so interactive and everyone can enjoy it together!  Unlike our computers, which require headphones and make it next to impossible for parents to assist children, the game table is very easy to use and the lack of noise is perfect for a library setting.  In addition, we see kids working together, working independently side-by-side, and participating in friendly competition throughout the day.  We were pleased with the whole process and look forward to enjoying our PLAY table for years to come!” – Megan Buck, Director.

The table is very robust, built for 24/7 use, easy to clean and comes with a 3-year warranty. The touch screen is also branded with your library logo for no fee (see attached Grimes Library photo).

You can see a brief promo video of the PLAY table here:  https://bit.ly/2wa87A5

Short demo videos of 13 of our games for children: https://bit.ly/2TkA2v1

We would like to make a special one-time discount offer to all TNLA member libraries. The standard 32” table is $5,950 plus $390 shipping. The table comes with 8 games that you select from our portfolio of 21, but for TNLA members we will provide a special $200 table discount plus four extra free games so your table starts with 12 games (a $400 value). Your overall discount is $600.

Purchasing Instructions :

Members must e-mail Tom Bannon, VP of Sales, directly at [log in to unmask] and reference the TNLA special discount offer. You may also call Tom directly at 646-361-1063.

I’d be happy to e-mail you further product information with full game descriptions and photos of some of our latest  launches.

Thanks very much!

Tom Bannon

Vice President of Sales

AFTER-MOUSE.COM