All,
In addition to our coordinated and individual efforts on Library Legislative Day this past spring, TLA, TASL, and the State Library and Archives have combined to write a letter to Governor Lee. This letter urges him to include Tennessee Librarians in his discussions about the 11 distressed TN counties. To make this letter have a larger impact, we solicit the signature of all librarians and library workers in Tennessee in ALL TYPES OF LIBRARIES. You can find the letter and add your signature to it by clicking on this link: https://forms.gle/JovxY8cL2M9NdbMe7
The deadline for signing is NOON ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20.
Feel free to share this letter with other librarians, library workers, Friends groups, board members, and trustees and request their signature.

Thank you so much!

All my best,
Sharon Kay Edwards, MSLS
Legislative Monitor, Tennessee Library Association
(931) 619-7863