Hi All,

It’s my pleasure to host NC 1186 next year. At our meeting in UMASS (thanks Mandy)  we discussed convening around the FarWest nursery conference hosted by the Oregon Association of Nurseries (OAN). The OAN released the dates this week Aug 25 – 28th.   Therefore, our tentative NC 1186 schedule will be

Monday, Aug 24th annual meeting

Tuesday, Aug 25th Nursery Tours

Wednesday, Aug 26th presentation to growers

The convention continues Thursday and Friday too.

I feel that there’s an argument to be made about having the annual meeting on Thursday rather than Monday, so sometime in the next few months I will send out a doodle poll later to see what works better for the group. Also, I will send out more details regarding travel and lodging as the date gets closer, too.

Kind regards

Lloyd L. Nackley, Ph.D., Assistant Professor Nursery Production

Oregon State University | North Willamette Research & Extension Center | 971.801.0385

15210 NE Miley Road, Aurora, Oregon 97002-9543