Print

Hi All,

It's my pleasure to host NC 1186 next year. At our meeting in UMASS (thanks Mandy)  we discussed convening around the FarWest nursery conference<https://farwestshow.com/> hosted by the Oregon Association of Nurseries (OAN). The OAN released the dates this week Aug 25 - 28th.   Therefore, our tentative NC 1186 schedule will be
Monday, Aug 24th annual meeting
Tuesday, Aug 25th Nursery Tours
Wednesday, Aug 26th presentation to growers

The convention continues Thursday and Friday too.

I feel that there's an argument to be made about having the annual meeting on Thursday rather than Monday, so sometime in the next few months I will send out a doodle poll later to see what works better for the group. Also, I will send out more details regarding travel and lodging as the date gets closer, too.

Kind regards

Lloyd L. Nackley, Ph.D., Assistant Professor Nursery Production
Oregon State University | North Willamette Research & Extension Center | 971.801.0385
15210 NE Miley Road, Aurora, Oregon 97002-9543