Dear colleagues,

While the Northern summer is unwinding for many of us, it is with fond memories that I read again through the program of the 5th International Symposium on Ranavirus organized in by Dr. Ariel and her incredible team of students and colleagues. Among all the discussions that took place, many wished for a collection of open-access articles to summarize the current knowledge. Dr. Ariel and I worked with FACETS a multidisciplinary journal to create such collection and would like to invite you to contribute an article therein. Whether you were in Townsville or not, we hope that this collection will gather a mix of reviews, field and lab studies to represent all the work our ranavirus community has undertaken. See the details of the collection attached and feel free to contact Ellen and I if you have further questions.

Looking forward to read all your work,
David & Ellen