Hello Drs Tom and Duffus

Iam writing to follow up on my earlier email that i sent seeking collaboration with the Regarding the Global Ranavirus Consortium (GRC) programs in Uganda .

we are the first organization in Uganda to focus on Amphibian conservation and research and we would like to seek collaboration with GRC.

Regards

Dr. James Watuwa ( B V M, Msc. Wildlife Health& Management, Msc. Designing Impact Based Conservation Projects and Grant Writing )
Wildlife Field Veterinarian
Founder  Elgon Wildlife Conservation Organization-EWCO
Skype; Dr James Watuwa
Facebook; Watuwa James Woodson
Tel  +256706167028(whatsap)/+256778320957