Jacques and others — Looks like the Wi-Fi signal should be strong enough to host the Zoom session — I’ll start it in about 1 hour (7:45 am Pacific Daylight Time) and we’ll have it running all day (presentations and workshop [10 am to noon]), assuming no technical glitches.  If there is a glitch, trying logging on again later. We’ll also record the sessions so folks can watch later in interested.  Jesse Brunner is here so we’ll also brainstorm about opportunities for the GRC and NA Bsal Task Force to interact.  All the Best, Matt

From: Global Ranavirus Consortium <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Robert, Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2019 at 8:19 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Zoom Link for First North American Symposium on Bsal (30 Sept, 8-5 pm PDT)

Dear Matt and colleagues,

Thank you for the information. I would really love to connect and participate via zoom to this important Bsal workshop today. Unfortunately, I have a guest speaker today and between his seminar, scheduled meetings and other administrative duty, I find myself booked most of the day. I remain interested to help. I wish you a productive day.

Sincerely,

Jacques

Jacques ROBERT, Ph. D. - He/him/his
Professor of Microbiology and Immunology
Undergraduate Track Coordinator and Advisor for the BMB Concentration, UPBM
Program Director of the BS/MS IMV graduate program
Director of the Xenopus laevis Research Resource for Immunobiology
Department of Microbiology & Immunology, Box 672
University of Rochester , Medical Center
Room 2-11124, MRBX
Rochester, NY 14642  USA

Phone: office: (585) 275-1722; lab: (585) 275-5359
FAX:   (585) 473-9573
Email: [log in to unmask]

Faculty profile: http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/people/22613172-jacques-robert

Lab site: http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/labs/robert-lab/

Xenopus laevis Resource for Immunobiology:

Use of the return email address on this message for commercial purposes
is prohibited. The transmission of unsolicited commercial material is
prohibited under federal laws (47 USC 227). Civil penalties and claims
of $500.00 per occurrence (47 USC 227[c]) may be assessed for violations.