Hello all,

We're looking forward to seeing everyone later this week at the Margaritaville Biloxi hotel for the SABPO conference.  Please find attached the agenda, which some of you will need for claiming your travel.  A copy will be provided in your conference materials as well.  There are a couple of things to note:

  *   it's really warm in Biloxi, so dress appropriately for on-your-own outdoor activities.  For Wednesday-Friday, lows are in the mid 70's; highs in the mid 90's. Very low rain chances, so weather should be good.
  *   Wednesday's welcome event will be casual.
  *   Business casual is the dress for Thursday.
  *   Plan accordingly for the "rule of thumb" tradition of wearing school colors on Friday.
  *   Since Cynthia Montgomery will already be here, speaking with the finance group Thursday morning, we will have an added bonus - the opportunity to meet with her individually in the boardroom that afternoon.  Details at the finance breakout.

Watch your emails in case there are other items of note to share before the conference begins.

Wishing you safe travels,

Your  Mississippi State University and Alcorn State University hosts
[cid:[log in to unmask]]