Greetings Colleagues,

As assessment reports for the 2018-2019 year are being finalized, I thought I would share that Ms. Ashley Browning ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) has taken the reins on all Planning Module-related tasks. She began her position as Compliance System Coordinator here last October and has since mastered the system. As such, she is well-prepared to assist you with assigning and modifying permissions, entering reports, and anything else that may come up within that module.

She will soon send out information regarding Fall trainings and walk-in help sessions, so keep an eye out for that. Happy reporting!

Ashley Charsha

Assessment Analyst

Office of Institutional Research and Assessment