Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Good afternoon,

I wanted to let everyone know that as of tomorrow, we are going to be officially and completely moved to our new TEMG volunteer database at https://temg.tennessee.edu/. As of August 1st, our old MG reporting database will be transitioned to read-only status.

This note is a little bit notification and a little bit celebration because moving to this new database means we have completed a years-long process quite successfully. For the last 20 months, we have been working county by county to move into the new database, and this huge task would never have been possible without the focused attention of our county coordinator Extension agents and dedicated MG volunteers throughout the state. Thank you all so much!

Our UTIA IT team deserves a huge "Thank You" for all of their dedication and patience in developing this new site with many tools custom-designed for our program this is honestly the envy of many other state MG programs.

We will keep working in the coming weeks and months to get any remaining folks moved into to the new database. Remember, your data in the old database will still be accessible, you just won't be able to enter new service or education reports. And, if there are inactive MGs who decide to return to active status in the future, we will still be able to pull their data from the old system and set them up in the new system. Nothing will be lost. Please let your county coordinator know if you have questions.

As we work diligently to record and report numbers, we fully and completely recognize that it the PEOPLE behind the numbers that are the heart of our Master Gardener program. You make the Master Gardener program dynamic and impactful. Thank you for all you do to invest in Tennesseans through the TEMG program!

Sincerely,  Natalie

Natalie R. Bumgarner, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Residential and Consumer Horticulture
Tennessee Extension Master Gardener Coordinator
Plant Sciences Department
252 Ellington Plant Sciences, 2431 Joe Johnson Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996

1-865-974-7308 Office / 1-304-615-9243 Mobile
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | ag.tennessee.edu<http://ag.tennessee.edu/>| UThort.com
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UT%20EXTENSION_4c.jpg]

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx