From: ewillis2
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 12:24 PM
To: McCall, Wanda F <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW:
🌻 Take advantage of our membership benefits!

Wanda, please forward to the Master Gardener listserv. Thanks, Beth

Annual Membership Drive August 19-30, 2019

Your membership funds go to support the site (Knoxville, Crossville, or Jackson) with which you are most closely affiliated, but all members can enjoy the benefits offered at any of the three sites.

UT Gardens Membership benefits:

  • Cultivate, the official magazine of the UT Gardens, produced twice yearly
  • Discounts at UT Gardens Plant Sales
  • Reduced rates for Knoxville campus workshops and programs
  • Early notification for special events
  • One year subscription to either Better Homes and Gardens or Living magazine
  • 20% discount on an order from White Flower Farm
  • Reciprocal admission benefits at over 320 gardens located across the country (through the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program)

Thank you to those who've already joined or renewed their membership to the UT Gardens during our annual drive! We greatly appreciate your support. Your membership card should arrive next week.

Recognized in 2013 as the official botanical gardens of the state of Tennessee, the University of Tennessee Gardens located in Knoxville, Jackson and Crossville are part of the UT Institute of Agriculture.

The gardens are open during all seasons and are free to the public.