      Annual Membership Drive

August 19-30, 2019

UT Gardens Annual Membership Drive

The UT Gardens Annual Membership Drive has begun! Last year's drive raised more than $13,000 through new and renewing memberships, and this year we hope to raise even more. Whether you are most familiar with our Knoxville, Crossville, or Jackson site, memberships are a vital part of growing the Gardens. Our members enjoy fantastic benefits and the deep satisfaction of supporting the official Botanical Garden of Tennessee!

Recognized in 2013 as the official botanical gardens of the state of Tennessee, the University of Tennessee Gardens located in Knoxville, Jackson and Crossville are part of the UT Institute of Agriculture.

The gardens are open during all seasons and are free to the public.