Hi -
Just a reminder about this morning's webinar about adding TEL resources to your LMS. Join if you can!

Gale Resources in your Learning Management System from TEL
August 13, 10:00 - 10:45 AM CST
Webinar geared toward K12 school librarians, K12 school LMS Administrators, Academic Librarians, Academic LMS Administrators

Increase Access and Discovery with LMS Integration! Did you know that several of your Gale resources from Tennessee Electronic Library can integrate with your Learning Management System? Gale has achieved conformance certification for Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI) 1.0 and Deep Linking from IMS Global Learning Consortium. Now educators can seamlessly integrate their library's Gale content into learning management systems that support LTI and Deep Linking such as Schoology, Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle and others. In this webinar, we'll explore the possibilities this provides and share how you can get your institution set up for enabling students to access Gale content directly from their assignment, within their workflow. A continuing education certificate will be provided upon completion. 45 min.

Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3153123771270457357

o   LMS Integration FAQ<https://support.gale.com/doc/lms-faq>

o   Canvas Installation Guide<https://support.gale.com/doc/lmsinstall-canvas>

o   Blackboard Installation Guide<https://support.gale.com/doc/lmsinstall-blackboard>

o   Moodle Installation Guide<https://support.gale.com/doc/lmsinstall-moodle>

o   Schoology Installation Guide for Admins<https://support.gale.com/doc/lmsinstall-schoology>

o   Schoology Installation Guide for Instructors<https://support.gale.com/doc/lmsinstall-schoology-instructors>

o   D2L Installation Guide (see attachment)

The webinar will be recorded and available typically 24 hours later at https://support.gale.com/tel/webinars.

Thanks,
Andrea

August is full of changes!  Keep up to date on all things TEL with live and recorded webinars.

Early Learning by World Book (Updates and name change)
August 7, 10:00 - 11:00 AM CST

Please join us for the first look at World Book's reimagined Early Learning site.  Everything you know and love about Early World of Learning has been enhanced to be fully immersive for our youngest users. This session will provide an overview as well as applications for the classroom, library and beyond!  Early World of Learning will become Early Learning by World Book on August 15th!

Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1267528400041601537

[...]

If you haven't had a chance to watch any of the updates of Gale's interface, here are the links to the recording on various databases. Or take a look at the resource guide and video tutorials!

·         August 2, 2019 - Gale Health and Wellness (previously Health & Wellness Resource Center) Enhancements<https://support.gale.com/doc/hwrc-webinar-msz1o>

     *   Gale Academic OneFile Resource Guide<https://assets.cengage.com/gale/docs/training/AONE_ResourceGuide.pdf>
     *   Gale Academic OneFile Video Tutorials<https://support.gale.com/training/videos/aone>

·         August 1, 2019 - Gale In Context Enhancements<https://support.gale.com/doc/IC_Enhancements080119>

     *   Gale In Context: High School Resource Guide<https://support.gale.com/doc/suic-resourceguide>
     *   Gale In Context: High School Resource Guide Video Tutorials<https://support.gale.com/training/videos/suic>

·         July 31, 2019 - Gale In Context: Middle School (previously Research In Context) Enhancements<https://support.gale.com/doc/msic-webinar-mtci2>

     *   Gale In Context: Middle School Resource Guide<https://support.gale.com/doc/msic-resourceguide>
     *   Gale In Context: Middle School Video Tutorials<https://support.gale.com/training/videos/msic>

·         July 30, 2019 - Gale Business: Entrepreneurship (previously Small Business Resource Center) Enhancements<https://support.gale.com/doc/sbrc-webinar-nf1i7>

     *   Gale Business: Entrepreneurship Resource Guide<https://support.gale.com/doc/sbrc-resourceguide>
     *   Gale Business: Entrepreneurship Video Tutorials<https://support.gale.com/training/videos/sbrc>

·         July 29, 2019 - Gale OneFile Enhancements<https://support.gale.com/doc/gale-webinar>

     *   Gale OneFile Collections Resource Guide<https://assets.cengage.com/gale/docs/training/Galeperiodicalcollections_ResourceGuide.pdf>
     *   Gale OneFile: Business Video Tutorials<https://support.gale.com/training/videos/itbc>

·         July 18, 2019 - Sneak Peek of Gale Enhancements<https://support.gale.com/doc/sneak-enhancements071819>
We also have some more updates coming up too!

·         As I mentioned, World Book is updating the Early World of Learning on August 15th.

·         Gale Books and Authors is getting an update too on August 23th. Stay tuned for upcoming webinars and information. <https://support.gale.com/updates/bna2019>

Thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Zielke
TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<https://t.sidekickopen05.com/s1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs7fsQ6KVcVPs65vwq9jW5wvxsz56dxNMf7j4bs802?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftntel.info%2F&si=5366700099239936&pi=9a248867-b200-4bee-8b27-8181bfc9e55c>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: 615-532-4627
Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>