Hello all,

Clarksville-Montgomery County Public Library (CMCPL) is looking for a dynamic, energetic librarian to lead our Public Services Department! The position starting pay is $48,082.06, with excellent benefits. Here is a link to the job description on the library’s website: https://mcgtn.org/library/about/employment

CMCPL serves all of Montgomery County, which has now reached a population of over 200,000 people. This is an exciting time in our library’s history, as we are on the verge of building our first branch library in north Clarksville. CMCPL is also on the cutting edge of technology as an RFID library with nine self-checkout stations and having recently purchased a 9-bin automated material handling (check-in) system. We have recently also completed a phase-one renovation of the existing 74,000 square foot, two-story main library. Another renovation is on the horizon that will include the enclosed children’s library. Come work for us and help us plan the next steps to make all of this happen!

Clarksville is located on the banks of the mighty Cumberland River and is home to Austin Peay State University. It is also adjacent to Ft. Campbell – the home of the 101st Airborne Screaming Eagles. These anchoring facilities, along with Hankook Tires and the recent addition of a Google data center are the economic drivers that have kept Clarksville as one of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee.

If you would like to apply for the Public Services Supervisor position please visit Montgomery County Human Resources at this link (posting should be up by close of business 8-26): https://mss.montgomerycountytn.org/MSS/employmentopportunities/default.aspx

We look forward to hearing from you!

Martha Hendricks

Director, Clarksville-Montgomery County Public Library

350 Pageant Lane, Suite 501

Clarksville TN 37040

Office 931-648-8826 x21400

Fax 931-648-8831