From: Anne Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 3:19 PM
To: Earl, Susan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Here is the Maury County HR library director job posting... Salary is commensurate with experience...

 Warning: External Email - Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

Susan,

https://www.maurycounty-tn.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=114&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Library-Director-50

It is no longer posted on the TLA website so I may check with Marion about reposting it there.

It was great to talk with you today.     Have a great weekend!  :)   Anne

Anne Reever Osborne
Assistant Director
Buffalo River Regional Library
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
230 E. James Campbell Blvd., Suite 108
Columbia, TN  38401
PH: 931-380-2604
FAX: 931-388-1762

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. 10-7-503.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>

This message has been prepared using resources owned by the City of Brentwood, Tennessee and is subject to the City's policies on use of City provided technology. E-mail created or received through the City's computer system by any City employee or official may be considered a public record, subject to public inspection, under the public records laws of Tennessee.