Last update for the week!

If you go to the TEL website, all the resources are accessible except TEL4U.org and the Tennessee Records on Ancestry. We are still working to get access to them asap. Check on www.tntel.info<http://www.tntel.info> to see if access has been restored over the weekend.

If you are using Gale Pages, see the recommendation listed below. If you need assistance during this time, please contact technical support at 1-800-877-4253<tel:1-800-877-4253> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> directly.

Thank you for all being patient while a whole slew of people worked to get TEL back together again; TEL's no Humpty Dumpty! Big round of applause to all the support from our IT staff here at the State and with our vendors ensuring that we can still provide access to these great school and library resources.

Have a great weekend and I'll give you an update on the state of TEL on Monday!

Thanks again,
Andrea

Andrea Zielke
TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<https://t.sidekickopen05.com/s1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs7fsQ6KVcVPs65vwq9jW5wvxsz56dxNMf7j4bs802?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftntel.info%2F&si=5366700099239936&pi=9a248867-b200-4bee-8b27-8181bfc9e55c>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: 615-532-4627
Fax: 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>