October is Health Literacy and Medical Librarian Month and NNLM SEA wants to celebrate you!

If your work involves providing health information, you're a health literacy advocate and we'd love to shine a spotlight on you. Of course, medical librarians are invited into the limelight, too.

Participants in our contest will be entered into a lottery to win a $1000 prize for the professional conference registration of their choice!

More information here:

https://news.nnlm.gov/sea/2019/08/01/step-into-the-limelight-october-is-national-medical-librarians-national-health-literacy-month/

Thanks for playing! And for all you do each & every day. 😊

Nancy

Nancy Patterson, MLS
Network Engagement Coordinator
National Network of Libraries of Medicine, SEA
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Health Sciences & Human Services Library
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201-1512
Direct line:  410.706.2858